Scanning Office Files
When most people think of scanning office documents, they focus on a separate storage room. However, often large quantities of files are frequently in cabinets and desks in many work areas. Scanning massive amounts of typical files has always been an expensive challenge, but is also vital to protecting single copies of important documents.
The following steps outline how to get started with your office files and document scanning project:
- Estimate the volume of work. Until you have a rough estimate of the number of images to be converted, projecting cost and turnaround can’t be done.
- Scope the project by calling us at 203-536-6889. We’ll ask about basic considerations such as where the document imaging services will be done, how the information will be indexed, if electronic images (not physical files) can be sent offshore for lower-cost processing, etc.
- Obtain a ballpark cost to determine if the project can be funded.
- Send us sample files that we will scan and convert to digital. We’ll return to you as images in the required format.
- Review the samples and, if necessary, ask for modifications.
- Obtain a formal proposal.
In addition to costs, our proposal for document scanning will include a number of important elements such as turnaround time, access to documents in-process, quality assurance, delivery media, progress reporting, and more. See Adobe® PDF & OCR Conversion Services for more details.
For a Quick Quote, Call 203-536-6889