Scroll to top
Web-Docs Cloud-Based Document Hosting
- Quick deployment and quick results
- No technology to buy, hence no capital expenditure
- Predictable monthly operating costs
- No on-site technical expertise required. Software updates are automatic.
- Documents housed at AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Multiple simultaneous users
- Need to email a document image to someone. You can simply email that document directly from storage.
- Thumbnail views. Display multi-page documents as thumbnails, then click the thumbnail to display it full size for download, printing or email.
- Track and report on records checked in/checked out activity.
- Authorized users can add/delete not only scanned documents, but also a wide variety of digitized items and photographs.
- Display capabilities include zoom in/out, image rotation, scrolling and rubber-banding to drag around a section of an image for zoom or crop.
- Document Administrator(s) assigned who can easily establish and control database security levels and assign/modify user rights.
Security and Redundancy
- Continuous, proactive monitoring of Data Center environment.
- Multi-layer firewalls.
- Secure sockets (HTTPS) with 128-bit encryption. All transmissions encrypted.
- On-site security 24/7/365.
- CCTV digital camera coverage of entire center with detailed surveillance and audit logs.
- Bullet-resistant exterior walls – Motion-detection lighting.
- Cisco technology used for network perimeter security.
- Backup diesel generators maintain data center power in the event of public utilityfailure.
- Minimum of N+1 redundancy for every power system, delivers highest uptimeavailability.
- State of the art climate control provides N+2 redundancy for airflow, temperature, and humidity, multi-zoned, dry pipe fire detection and suppression systems.