DMI has provided document imaging and management for Human Resources (HR) professionals since 1975. Our experience includes large conversions for:
- Active Personnel Files
- Terminated Personnel Files
- Retirement Files
- Benefit Files
- Employee Medical Records
- Workman’s Compensation
We fully comply with HIPAA support and strictly maintain confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Where document conversion services are performed is up to you.
Clients that don’t want files to leave their location are accommodated through our on-site scanning services. We bring in all equipment and personnel so that no document is removed. Indexing information can be done on-site or, less expensively, by transmitting the digital images that were generated.
Alternatively, HR files can be converted at our New Jersey or New Castle locations. If a file is needed, we offer four business hour response. Our staff locates the file, scans it, applies appropriate identifying data, encrypts it and sends it back as an e-mail attachment. For large projects, we can transmit via secure FTP or provide secure Cloud access.
- Integration of documents into proprietary systems such as PeopleSoft – Oracle, IBM, Documentum, EMC, etc.
- Integration of documents into client’s customized systems and integration with mainframe databases.
- Files cataloged into Adobe PDF Portfolio or Adobe Catalog
- Secure cloud-based hosting of HR documents.